We have assembled for you below some important photos and details about the hotel terms. We will of course be pleased at any time to answer any queries you may have and look forward to helping you personally!
- Where a reservation (accommodation contract) is effected, application of the Austrian Hotel Contract Conditions of the Association of Hotels and Guesthouses (Fachverbandes der Beherbergungsbetriebe) is deemed agreed. Where prices in the confirmation of reservation differ, the quoted prices as per price-list shall always apply.
- For firm reservation (only in writing) of an apartment we request an agreed deposit (free of charge for recipients).
- Bank account: Volksbank Tirol, IBAN: AT394239000520006917, BIC: VBOEATWWINN
- Payment: Cash payment only
- For a stay of up to 3 days we charge a short-stay supplement of 10%.
- Please note that where apartments are occupied by several people an extra charge is levied for the third and fifth/sixth persons.
- In high season (Ski Magic) we hope you will understand that the maximum apartment price for the apartment concerned is charged.
- Only written cancellations are valid. The Austrian Hotel Contract Conditions apply.
- In the case of short-notice cancellation or early departure we must charge the price for the whole stay. Cancellations up to 3 months before arrival are not charged for. After this limit 80% of the full stay is charged – we advise taking out travel-cancellation insurance through www.europaeische.at.
- On your arrival date you are entitled to occupy your booked accommodation from ca. 3 pm.